Join us to explore identity, place, belonging and shared experiences and to promote autonomy and empathy through theatre, movement and spoken word.
- Learn and develop new skills, supported by professional artists
- Learn to work as a team, building confidence
- Make new friends and develop new ideas
- Work in a supportive and non-judgemental environment
- Learn to think and work independently
Youth Theatre sessions run on Thursdays from 4.15pm – 6pm during the academic year and additional school holiday projects.
Oct – 14th, 21st, 28th
Nov – 4th, 18th, 25th
Dec – 2nd, 9th, 16th
Jan 2021 – 6th, 13th, 20th
Sessions are based at our studio spaces at the Central Methodist Hall in Carlisle.
Who can join?
Children and young people (aged 14 – 19 years) with learning disabilities, autism and additional needs.
These session are free thanks to funding from National Lottery Heritage Fund.