Join our Board of Trustees
We are currently looking for trustees to help us drive Prism Arts into a new and exciting chapter!
We are currently recruiting trustees to join our board to invest in the future of inclusive arts.
We are looking for trustees who have lived experience of disability/ diversity, who are passionate about change making in the arts with a focus on access and equality.
We welcome applications from individuals from a variety of experiences and backgrounds, including but not limited to people who bring:
- Experience of running/ managing projects or organisations
- Experience of capital projects
- Experience of fundraising – donations in particular
- Experience of marketing, HR, safeguarding, shaping policy
- Experience of the arts, cultural or disability sector
- Experience as a practicing artist, actor or theatre practitioner
Please note that even if you do not have experience in any of the above specialisms, we are still very interested in welcoming you as a trustee!
We particularly encourage applications from individuals who are historically under- represented on boards due to age, disability, ethnicity, faith or belief, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, education, socio-economic background, or those with caring responsibilities.
Prism Arts is committed to a developing diverse board and will provide travel and access costs.
How to apply
- Submit a brief statement (max. one page A4) or a short video recording (max. five minutes) that outlines the reasons why you are interested and what you would bring to the role.
Email video or statement to: email@example.com
You will then be invited for an informal chat and to visit our studio to see first hand what we do.
If you would like to progress with your application to be trustee after that, you will then be invited for an interview (either in-person or online).
If you have any questions or would like more information please get in touch with us Contact: Catherine Coulthard
Phone: 01228 587691